Rejuvenating Face Massage draws on the wisdom of many different healing systems such as Ayurvedic Massage, Indian Head Massage, Lymphatic Drainage, Acupressure, and Reflexology. It is performed without the use of creams, oils or any other product. Rejuvenating Face Massage is meant to help relax and rejuvenate the body, mind and spirit while being very beneficial for the face. Skin tone can be improved and facial lines reduced. This massage refines pores, helps to normalize oil production and makes the skin smoother. A reduction of dark lines under the eyes may also be achieved. Your face has a fresh, relaxed, more youthful and well rested look.
The Chinese discovered that by pressing certain acupressure points on the face, there was a greater flow of blood and oxygen to the facial area. Facial Massage promotes a release of tension, a softening of lines, and toning and tightening of sagging skin, as well as other health-related benefits. This unique massage is not a "Facial" but rather a massage-oriented session for the face. It is different from other facial massage methods.
Rejuvenating Facial Massage is a wonderful way to relax and rejuvenate your body, mind and spirit, while promoting a more youthful and well-rested look! Have a face massage on a regular basis to help regain and maintain a more youthful look. Or, treat yourself periodically as a quick pick me up or face-lift for a special occasion. Rejuvenating Face Massage is like an instant face lift with a wonderful boost to your self-esteem and self-confidence!
What are some of the benefits of a Rejuvenating Face Massage?
- Improves blood circulation and increases oxygen supply to the areas massaged
- Enhances nutrient supply to skin cells
- Calms, revitalizes, and uplifts the body and spirit
- Allows a more balanced state of being, and balances the Chakras
- Reduces muscle tension, resulting in a younger and more relaxed appearance
- Stimulates blood circulation and drains away accumulated toxins and waste products
- Reduces wrinkles and expression lines (i.e. crows feet)
- Improves lymphatic drainage, helping the immune system
- Reduces puffiness and under-eye discoloration
- Encourages deeper breathing and deep relaxation very enjoyable and triggers the release of “feel good” chemicals called endorphins creating an almost euphoric sensation
- Tightens facial contours, increases the skins elasticity and improves skin tone
- Refines pores, helps to normalize oil production and makes the skin softer and smoother
- Helps to dissipate mental tiredness, stress, and depression resulting in greater mental alertness, clarity and concentration
- Creates brighter and more alert eyes and a glowing look for days
- Causes the top layer of dead skin cells to be shed, improving the general condition of the skin and giving it a healthy glow
- Tones and stimulates the internal organs, boosts the immune system and balances the hormones
- Can relieve headaches, anxiety and banish fatigue
- Can help Prevention of wrinkles and age spots
- Promotes general relaxation
Can also help relieve the following conditions:
- Eyestrain, tension headaches, migraines, earaches, tinnitus (ringing in the ear), jaw ache, sinus congestion, insomnia, disturbed sleep
You will be comfortably lying down on a massage table, fully clothed, in a relaxing atmosphere. Your Rejuvenating Face Massage practitioner will do some relaxing massage techniques on your arms, hands, legs and feet before starting on the areas found from the clavicle upward. No skin care products are used in this massage.
Treat yourself to a Rejuvenating Face Massage today and refresh and re-energize your mind, body and spirit!!
||- 1st session: $125.00 + HST
- Additional sessions: $90.00 + HST
|- 6 Sessions: $500.00 + HST
*Cancellation Policy: Please note, if you cancel less than 24 hours prior to your appointment, payment for your session is due in full
*Refund Policy: Please note, no refunds are issued on any service / session
*All package sessions must be used within 6 months of purchase date