Course curriculum includes the origin of Karuna® Reiki, Karuna® Reiki symbols, Karuna® Reiki treatment, the Violet Breath, giving and receiving Karuna® Reiki attunements and much more. Karuna® Reiki is considered the next step after Reiki Master/Teacher and because the energies are stronger and the potential for healing is greater, it allows for the healing to be fine tuned and more energy to be channeled during treatment.
Below is the course outline in more detail:
- Karuna® Reiki - What is it?
- The Origins of Karuna® Reiki
- The Shadow Self – Healing and Meditation
- Spiritual Guides and their Purpose
- Karuna® Reiki Symbols
- How to Give a Karuna® Reiki Treatment
- Contracting the Hui Yin
- The Violet Breath
- Giving Karuna® Reiki Attunements
- Chanting and Toning
- Using and Teaching Karuna® Reiki
- Class Outlines
- Registered Karuna® Reiki Program
- Client Information Form
Each Student Receives:
- Karuna® Reiki Manual
- 1 Full Karuna® Reiki Treatment
- 1 Registered Karuna® Reiki Master Certificate
This course is available with those practitioners who have achieved a Reiki Master/Teacher Level. The experience that Reiki Master level has attained will allow you to make better use of the healing tools that Karuna® Reiki provides. As this is a specialized course, please contact Laura directly to register.
Cost: $475.00*+ HST
Click here for course dates, times and location.
*A deposit of $100 is due one month before course dates. Full payment is due on the first day of the course and payment may be made by cash or cheque. There are no refunds.
*Cancellation Policy: Please note, if you cancel less than 24 hours prior to your course, payment for your course is due in full
*Refund Policy: Please note, no refunds are issued on any course